Saturday, June 20, 2009

The purpose of this blog!

As many of you know there are pretty strict rules about emailing and Internet use in general on while serving a mission. I can only email once a week to immediate family and I can only do that through the churches email service! My mom said that if I would get her a list of everyones email she would forward a letter to everyone weekly. However I don't want to leave anyone off the list or chance getting emails wrong. So here's whats going down, I will email my mom a generic email every week that she will then post here! This way everyone will be able to come and get the scoop from Georgia as they please! I hope that everyone will enjoy this blog and the it will fulfil the measure of its creation!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about your experiences in GA. I'm so proud of your decision to go and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck Beth!!!!

    ReplyDelete