Monday, July 20, 2009

Last day in the MTC

Well today is my last full day in the MTC! It seems that being on a mission is full of bitter sweet experiences! The first being arraiving at the MTC! Your so happy to finailly be there but so sad to say goodbye then after 3 of the fasted/longest weeks of your life they send you off to start spreading the gospel!(which I'm so excited for!) but at the same time you have to leave everyone you have became fast friends with and you have to face the real world! I'm not sure I'm ready for that! I just want to stay in this nice little bubble they call the MTC! Well Yesterday was the sunday of nothing but meetings it seems. I had Relief Society. Which was amazing! Sister Madson( As in Sister Truman Madson) came to talk to us! Then we had a Disitric meeting then we had a lunch then we had Sacrament meeting! ( you thougth 1 oclock church was bad try 1:45) then we had a little free time! ( I got a nap!) then it was dinner, followed by the depature devotional which was followed by the Sunday night fireside which was followed by an amazing distiric testimony meeting! I know that it seems like I just rambled on for so long but that is how the day seemed, like the longest day of the year! However after the fireside an Elder that my comp and I sat by at the departure devotional came chasing us down and Said "I just want say that you sister have very strong spirits with you! I could feel it just siiting next to you! You will be amazing Missionaries!" What a great thing to hear! I hope that I'm ready for the field! I guess I will find out in 24 hours! I feel that this letter is long and very uninformitive(sp) but it is what was on my mind so I hope you all in enjoy it! I will write more from GEORGIA! Love you allSister Beth Snoddy

1 comment:

  1. You will be a wonderful missionary! I am so excited for you. I am sure there are people out there waitng for you to teach them the gospel. You do have a strong spirit and I am thankful to know you.

    ReplyDelete