Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome to Georgia

Well I just spent about the last hour writing you the longest email and I lost it! So you are going to get a really condenced letter! I'm in Conyers inner. The town here is about the same distance of the 5th ward, minus a lake in the middle of it! due the that the ward has 2 sets of missionaries. The zone leaders have Conyers outer! The members feed both set every night! I love the ward here it reminds me a lot of the 5th ward! They are very welcoming and loving! I have to say that the bishops biggest fear come true yesterday and no one showed up to talk. So guess who got to talk! Yep me! So it was me and the bishop! but it went very well! About the my trainer, She is 24, from west Jordan. She has about 5 more weeks left here in the mission. thats right I have to learn all I can about this area and being a great missioary before she goes home! Oh and she can't drive,so I have to! Which is a little scary and a blessing at the same time because I has helped me learn the area alot faster! WE have a baptism on saturday! Our goal is 6 before she leaves! Pray for us! I better go I love you all! I know the church is true!LOve Sister Beth snoddy

1 comment:

  1. Yay Beth is jumping right in and getting into the work. How exciting. I love that she gave a talk already. Nothing like breaking her in fast, and a baptism!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete