Saturday, August 8, 2009

Part 1

Well this week as been full of ups and downs. Thankfully more ups then downs. I will start with the bad and then dwell on the positives! I think i told you about the Lady Annie that came to church with us last sunday ( July 26th) Well we had a crazy busy week so we finaly made it to see her on friday afternoon. When we go there she was very anger towards us and told us she didn't want to talk to us many more. We didn't understand why she was so mad but as we were leaving she came out and told us that she was mad becasue I had told here that we couldn't take her to wendys on the way home from church! She went on to tell my companion that she loves her and that she (Sister Humpries) was very sincere and loving and the her and sister Shaw were welcome back anytime but not me because I'm not loving and sincere like them! OUCH! I knew that there would be times when people would reject the message I bring but I never really thought they would reject me like that! I was very very upset. I had done my best. Anyway I had the Zone leaders give me a blessing! It was a great comfort to me! I was blessed with a lot things but the two that hit me the most was, Be Humble and of course be PATIENT! He also told me that through this I would be able to have MORE campassion and love, and that this exprience with bless me as i deal with my husband and Kids! ( Hi I have been out a week and I'm being blessed with things that will help me with my husband... and then told that it will help! I would be one thing just to let me learn it but to tell me that in the blessing... how am I suppose to not think about my future husbasnd when he is brought up in in my blessing! help me focus!) Okay on with the good! We met a lady that had called and requested the missionaries! She is behond GOLDEN! She pretty much told us the first lessen minus the first vision. Oh and she quoted president Hinckley! She watches BYU TV all that time! Pray for Angela Ward! she is a choosen daugther of God and satan is going to work really hard on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment