Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New companion

Hey All! Well I have my new Companion, and I LOVE her! Her name is Sister Jessica Leavitt! She is from Gunlock Utah. She went to high school with Mike Brown's son Robert in enterpraise! We also found out that she knows and is good friends with my good friend Meliane Keiffer!( Many of you have met her,I think) Oh and her step brother was in my MTC Zone! So we have a lot in common and have a good time while we are out working hard! Speaking of working hard, keep praying for them! Well I love you all! thanks for your prayers and support! love Sister Snoddy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... We knew Georgia would never be the same after Beth. But look at her go. So very proud of her and the work she is doing. I can't believe the success. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete