Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New (Green) Companion

Well hello! Things here in Conyers are going great! As for things this week in Conyers. We ( Sister Leavitt and I) dropped off Sister Goodrich and picked up Sister Penrose. She was fresh from the MTC and has an amazing spirit about her! She is very excited to be here and share the gospel with everyone! She is from West Jordan Utah and is the oldest of 4. She has 2 sisters and 1 brother! She has been just what I needed to get me out of the rut I have been in and to remind me that there is no reason for us not to do amazing things! As for the weather, well to put it bluntly it is COLD! The sad thing is it has been in the 5o's and I feel like it is 30 degrees! Stupid humidity! The rain has stopped and the sun is out! Hopefully it will warm up a little this week! As for the work! If anyone has amazing cookie recipes please send them my way! That is about it! I just want you all to know that I KNOW the church is true! I KNOW that Christ lives and his that only way to have true happiness! Love you all Sister Beth Snoddy

No comments:

Post a Comment