Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sister Snoddy is under the weather

Beth is not feeling well this week. She seems to have gotten one of the many bugs that are going around. She was instructed to stay in on Preparation Day so there is not a letter from her this week.
Also, I have received some new instructions from the Mission President about Blogs, because of this I will not be posting Beth's letters on a regular basis any longer. I hope that I have not offended anyone with my desire to share Beth's mission with those who love her. It was never my intent to do any harm. I apologize sincerely to any who may have been offended or harmed. I have a great desire to be obedient and to help Beth be obedient. Sharlene

2 comments:

  1. Oh sad! So, how can we do this? If you can still email it, my email is singing_pnut85@hotmail.com

    But, if not, I totally understand your obedience! :) Hope she gets feeling better soon. Will you please message me on facebook her address to send letters??? PLEASE!!!!
    love ya'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's too bad. Hopefully you can update the family a little bit on the Brown Brag.

    ReplyDelete