Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Amazing week!

This week as been nothing less then a spiritual feast! We had a great district meeting on Tuesday, then Wednesday we had interviews with President King! We had interviews at the International bike park, it was so pretty up there! I will send pictures of it as soon as I get them. Anyway the Zone leaders planned some pretty spiritual activities, for us while we waited for our interview. Then Saturday is when it really got good! We had 2 amazing hours of Conference, Followed by a baptism of Bloise Avery! The spirit was so strong 1 I know that he was prepared for this time, and that the Savior truly has great things in store for him! The baptism was followed by two more great hours of Conference! Then Sunday was filled with Great conference and a few good lessons! There were so many great talks I don't know how to pick a favorite but I will say that Elder Holland was up there on the top of my list, a long with President Eyring, Utchdorf , Bednar and Perry! I think that conference gets better every time I watch it! Oh President King told us at interviews that there are 6 new sisters coming to the mission on the 14th ! There are 12 sisters right know which means that it will effect every companionship in the mission! This saddens me because I LOVE sister Leavitt and the chances of us stying together are few! He also told us that the sister that is coming to us from Nauvoo will be joining us a week early and he wanted to have her join our companionship for that week! I'm pretty excited for it! A little change is Alas fun! Oh one more thing, with transfers coming and Me not being sure that I'm staying in Conyers I would ask you to send all the mail to the mission office until next Monday when I know where I will be! This will insure that I will get all the great letter that you send me! Thank you! Well I love you all! I want you all to know that I KNOW that the church is true! I KNOW that Christ Lives, I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God! I know that Joseph Smith was Prophet of God and that Thomas S. Monson is a true and Living Prophet on the earth today and as we heed to his counsel and true live the words that we have heard in conference we will be able to stand strong against Satan in these last days! Love you Sister Beth Snoddy

No comments:

Post a Comment