Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trying to stay dry

Well I guess I will start of by talking about what you have all been waiting for...the weather here in Georgia! Yesterday was beautiful! It was in the mid 60s low 70s! We woke up to rain this morning and it has been raining all day! I have heard that it is suppose to rain all most of the week! I don't know how this will effect the flooding but I sure it won't help it at all! I don't live by any rivers or creeks so I will( should be okay) Anyway enough of the weather! I got a new companion on Wednesday! She is only with sister Leavitt and I for a week because she came a week before transfers! Her name is Sister Goodrich, she is from Kearns Ut but clams St George because she lived there for 5 years before she left for her mission. She was Called to Nauvoo and served there for about 6 months before coming here to Georgia! She will be in Georgia for 6 months! Which I guess brings me to another subject that you have all been waiting for ... Transfers! Well I'm very happy to say that I'm staying in Conyers! With Sister Leavitt and our greenie! That's right we are going to train together! Yesterday was a very stressful day! I not knowing what was happening but hoping and praying that I could stay in Conyers! I love that lady pray that her heart will be softened and that she will at some point be baptised! As for the other work, well things have really slowed down! We don't really have anyone that is progressing, so that is hard! Anyway Pray that we can find a lot of new investigators and that we will be able to see some great success! WEll I want you all to know that I know this church is true! I know that I that Christ lives and that he loves us! I know the Book of Mormon to be the word of God! Stay strong and look to him in all things, he will guide you ! I love you all!Sister Beth Snoddy

No comments:

Post a Comment