Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello form Conyers, Georgia

Well this week as not been nearly as exciting as last week! Which is good and bad! Bad because we have been having a hard time finding people to teach but it is good because no one as yelled at us! Well Sherry Gotell told us that she would like to be baptized in Sept! I was very happy about this! My comp was a little sad because she more then likely wont be here for it becasue she goes home on the Second of Sept! She would be baptized earlier and but she has to work on sundays so she is hoping that she will be able to have more sundays off when things at the Hotel that she works at slows done! As for the other good news our investigator Angela showed up to church yesterday! I was so happy! And the spirit was so strong! She even particapated in the classes! I think that she will be baptized by the end of the month! We started teaching a family of seven! Four of which are older then 8! I'm hoping that things progress with them! they despritely(sp) need the gospel in there life! You might find this enjoyable but I was told I should be a polition! I laughed! So I guess I havent learned something more then blee blar blar during all of those political talks! Well this letter is a little boring but it is all I have! I will blame it on the fact that my brain as been fried in the heat! and I'm still a sleep from the nap I took this morning but I LOVE my nap! I love you all! Beth thanks so much for all your letters! I really enjoy them all!

1 comment: