Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hey y'all

Hello Everyone! This week has been a good week! A little crazy but good! We had a some really great lessons and we had some lessons that made us feel like we are teaching in the middle of the circus! Our investigator Angella is progressing nicely! She told me yesterday that she knows she needs to be baptized she just hasn't decided on a date! We our hoping for the 29th! Our other investigator Sherry is still looking at being bapitized at the end of sept! I was thinking that the 23rd would be a great day! I had my first interveiw with the mission president on friday! that was a very good expriecents! He reconfromed to me that I'm serving were I need to be serving and that there are people here for me to teach and touch! I love this work! I can see it making a difference in my life already! It is so nice to also see the Lord working through us and guiding us as we go! Yesterday at dinner I was talking to one of the Zone leaders about my Comp going home in 16 days and he told me that we wouldn't be suprised if I was training someone in 16 days! I was a little over whelmed at that statement and he went on to tell me that in his interiew he talked with President king about how much of a power house missionary I was! I told him it was not nice to lye! It was very nice of him to saw because at times I feel like I need to do so much more and that I'm not reay for my trainer to go home in 16 days! Well I better go! I love you all! I know the church is true and that I'm doing the work The Lord has for me to do! With a lot of love!Sister Beth Snoddy!

1 comment:

  1. Big surprise that Sister Snoddy is a powerhouse missionary! We knew that you would be! Great job and keep up the great work....

    ReplyDelete