Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey!

Lets start with the best news ever! Angella got baptised on Saturday! Last time I wrote I told you that she told us that she wanted to be baptized but wasn't sure when. Well we went to her house on Tuesday and she asked if Saturday was to soon! I was so excited I couldn't handle it! We met with her again on Thursday to finish teaching the 3rd and 4th, and reveiw baptismal interview questions. Well we were going over the interview questions some things came out which meant that President King would have to interview her. So we left the house and called President King to see if there was anyway he could come and interview her before Saturday. He told us he would be here first thing in the morning! So Friday mornig she was interviewed and after the interview President King told us that while he was interviewing her he had very clear feelings and thougths that she would hold High callings in the women's organizations in the ward! Her baptism was amazing the spirit was so strong! I love her so much! She has been a true blessing to me, my compainion and the ward! As for everything else! well it is good! We had apartment inspections this week and we past with flying colors! But we had our bread and chips in the stove( thanks Grandpa Mike!) and the Sister that does the inspections looked at us like we were crazy! So I told her about grandma and why we had it in there and she thought it was so cool and the she said that she was going to write in her Journal! Anway I better go! I love you all! Sister Beth Snoddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment