Saturday, August 8, 2009

Part 2

Okay to prevent what happend last time I thought would split the email!So i jsut told you about Angela ward! She is amazing! Next we have Bryson Ledfords Baptism! He is an 8 year old little boy that comes from a broken home and a very stressfull life! It was so good! Stressfull but good! the spirit was so strong and testified of the truefuliness for the gospel the whole time! Which is good because his Family is less active and had a big awaking yesterday! So there was same debate as to rather it was a convert baptism or not, but when it was all said and done they decided it was!( will give details of that later!) Then next thing that was so amazing was my first Zone conference! The spirit was so strong there and again bore testimony to me that this is were I need to be! We also had a trainer/trainee trainging meetting! President king ask all 17 of us who had taugth the 4th lesson this week and I was the only on that had taught it! I was pretty please with that! I try to work as hard as I can and do all that we wants me to do ! We have a lady that will have a baptismal date for us on tuesday! I'm excited to she her faith grow and take this step! A week ago she wouldn't even as far as committing to baptism and know she is praying for a date! The work is real and is moving forward! The last piece of info I have is that We( the missionaries in the Conyers ward) put on a musical fireside last night teaching the first lesson! It was very cool! the spirit was strong and touch the investigators hearts! I hope to see the seed that the fireside planted grow into fruit to be harvested! The ward here is very supportive and loving! I have not have to go without because of the love of the ward members. One lady gave us 4 rolls of paper towels and 24 rolls of paper tp! Another guy works for genral mills and give us all the ceral we need! And another member owns a dry cleaners and will dry clean for us for free! these are just few ways I have been blessed! Please pass these blessing on the missionaries in your wards! I love you all! Sister Beth Snoddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment